1 HOUR Critique
1 HOUR Thinking Animation Critique
I CALL THIS ONE THE SNACK BITE – (1 HOUR) In my “Snack Bite” Thinking Animation Critique Session we’ll go over concerns regarding your reel, a short film or a simple animation test to improve your skills and demo reel. I use my workflow and applied experience in animation production to guide you through creative and technical blocks. This crit is 1 hour long. You may add as many slots as you like for this crit.
- Maybe you just need help on a shot you were working on at an online school… but, did not have the time to bring it to completion?
- Maybe you are stuck on workflow and cannot seem to get your shots to a polished phase?
- Maybe you are just starting out and need a professional to help you move past some obstacles?
- Maybe you have hit the limit of what you see in your work and need a fresh pair of eyes?
- Maybe you prefer the “one-on-one” nature of these sessions to the 10-15 minutes of attention you get with other school’s instruction?
If you said “Yes!” to any of these, this crit is for you.
*** 10% off for Animation Mentor, iAnimate or Anim School students enter COUPON CODE ONLINEANIM.
This crit is for the novice to the expert. You define what is discussed in the critique. You may get feedback on your reel, a specific shot, or a short film progress. During this 60 minutes session, you’ll have the eyes of a seasoned animator/supervisor/educator to help your reach your goals. I will analyze whatever content you present and break down areas that need improvement.
This includes story work, concept art/look development, acting choices, performance, polish, body mechanics and camera staging. In this crit you will get creative, story and animation notes and I will help you lay out a strategy to get to a final, polished piece.